Terms and conditions
You are required to:
Attend each session on time and be ready to approach the work with effort and motivation.
An open and motivated mindset and enthusiasm to work with me to achieve the goals in your Life Coaching Plan.
Trust the Life Coach's judgement in the best way to implement goals.
Be open to changes in the goals laid out in the Life Coaching Plan as the coaching sessions progress.
This Agreement is entered into by and between: ____________ (Coach) and____________(Client) whereby Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client.
1) Coach-Client Relationship Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards established by the International Authority for Professional Coaches and Mentors (IAP&C).
Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical and mental well-being resulting from the coaching relationship.
The Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any result of any services provided by the Coach.
Client acknowledges that he/she may terminate the coaching relationship at any time. Client acknowledges that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders and that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for therapy.
The Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to participate fully in the program.
2) Services The parties agree to engage in a 6 session Coaching Program through Zoom meetings. Coach will be available to Client by e-mail between meetings as defined by the Coach.
3) Schedule and Fees
This coaching agreement is valid as of 00/00/0000. Fees are under pricing on this site and your contract will be adapted accordingly.
The time of the coaching meetings and/or location will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time.
5) Confidentiality This Client/Coach relationship is bound by the principles of confidentiality set out in the IAC&M Code of Ethics. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. Confidential Information does not include information that is disclosed which the Coach believes to be an imminent risk of harm to the Client or others or illegal activity.
6) Cancellation Policy It is the Client's responsibility to notify the Coach 48 hours in advance of the scheduled meetings of a need to cancel.
7) Termination either the Client or the Coach may terminate this Agreement at any time with weeks written notice. Fees are not refundable. Client agrees to compensate the Coach for all coaching services rendered.
8) Limited Liability In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages.